Попробуйте разгадать кроссворд на английском "New Year"!
2. a song sung during the Christmas season in some countries.
4. the sound made by a set of (clock) bells.
6. sounds that are sung by voices or played on musical instruments.
8. a ring or rope that is made of leaves, flowers, or some other material and that is used as a decoration.
9. a type of firework that you hold in your hand and that throws off very bright sparks as it burns. 13. a thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present.
14. a plant with yellowish flowers and white berries that is traditionally used as a Christmas decoration.
16. a Christian holiday that is celebrated on December 25 (e.g. in GB and USA) in honor of the birth of Jesus Christ or the period of time that comes before and after this holiday.
19. a promise or goal that people hope to accomplish during the coming year.
20. a French white wine that has many bubbles and that people often drink on special occasions. 21. a small, fancy object that is put on the Christmas tree to make it more attractive.
23. a party or other special event that you have for an important occasion, holiday, etc.
24. a small paper cylinder that is filled with an explosive and that produces a loud noise when it explodes.
1. a large, open vehicle that is usually pulled by a horse over snow or ice.
3. a circle of fresh or dried flowers or leaves which people hang on their front door around Christmas time.
4. small pieces or streamers of colored paper that are scattered around during the course of festive occasions.
5. a traditional English dessert made of dried fruit soaked in alcohol, eaten on Christmas day.
7. a display of small objects with chemicals inside them that burn with coloured flames, spark and make colourful explosions and loud noises in the sky.
10. a social gathering for amusement or celebration.
11. the name of the lead reindeer in Santa’s sleigh.
12. the middle of the night : 12 o'clock at night.
15. the evening or the day before a special day.
16. a document, chart, etc., that shows the days, weeks, and months of a year. 17. a large type of deer that lives in nothern parts of the world.
18. a long, narrow piece of colored paper or plastic that is used as a decoration